With the development of agriculture, there are now many kinds of plastic films, such as white and black plastic films. Have you seen the two-color mulch? What are the advantages of this product? What is its function? What effect does it have on crops? If you want to understand this knowledge, continue to pay attention to it!
1. Advantages and functions
1. It is generally composed of silver gray and black, with silver gray at the top and black at the bottom. Black has weak light transmittance, which can prevent light from entering. Under the cover of the film, the weeds cannot grow normally due to weak photosynthesis, thus achieving the weeding effect without the use of herbicides. The silver-gray film on the back has a strong light reflection performance and has a repellent effect on common pests such as aphids and whiteflies.
2. There is also a multifunctional black and white plastic film. The use of two-color mulching film for cultivating corn can have the effects of increasing temperature, retaining moisture, reducing insects, premature, increasing yield, and increasing efficiency. It also has the advantages of white film and black film, such as fixed distance, reduced labor, control of weed growth, and heat preservation Good moisture retention performance, high standard planting degree, single plant and corn nutrition space coordination, high photosynthetic efficiency.
2. Cover the four main points
1. The plastic film is close to the ground, leaving no gaps;
2. The film length and breadth are moderately tightened;
3. The edge of the film is vertically buried in the soil and compacted without air leakage; the air outlet is compacted with soil blocks every 3-4 feet;
4. The width of the width should not be too large, and the surface of the paint film should not be less than 1.5 feet to widen the lighting surface.
3. Impact on crops
1. After the mulch film is covered, check the mulch film frequently, and seal it with fine soil if it is damaged;
2. Check the seedlings 5-7 days after transplanting, apply 5-10 kg of urea per mu after survival, and open a "small furnace" to replenish the seedlings;
3. Prune the tillers and transplant them in time after 20 days of transplanting;
4. In order to maintain the healthy growth of corn seedlings, pay attention to spraying bud grafting fertilizer, preventing drought and flood, and artificial pollination.
Qingzhou Luhong Plastic Co., Ltd. gave a detailed introduction to the advantages and functions of the two-color mulch film. Hope our sharing can help you!