With the development of agriculture, the planting technology is constantly changing, and the products used are also constantly changing. Many new types of products have replaced traditional products, and some products have become more and more diversified. Just like plastic films also have the original black and White has developed to many colors nowadays. Below, Qingzhou Luhong Plastic Co., Ltd. will introduce the comparison between silver gray mulch film and other color agricultural film:
1. The white plastic film is also called ordinary plastic film, with a thickness of 0.015 mm and a width of 80-300 cm. Its transmittance and thermal emissivity are relatively high, and it has a good reflection effect. In addition, it can increase soil microbial activity and increase soil organic matter content.
2. The black plastic film has a low light transmittance to prevent soil moisture from evaporating and control the growth of weeds, but the heating speed is slower than that of the transparent film. Ground covers can lower the ground temperature, control weeds, and maintain soil moisture. Black agricultural film is the choice for summer radish, Chinese cabbage, autumn cucumber, and late tomato in seasons with severe weeds or high temperatures.
3. The light transmittance of the silver gray mulch is about 60%, which can reflect ultraviolet rays, increase the reflected light on the ground, and is good for fruit coloring. It is suitable for pest control and heat-resistant cultivation of vegetables, melons and tobacco in summer and autumn.
4. The main feature of the blue agricultural film is good heat preservation performance. Under weak light irradiation, the transmittance of the blue film is higher than that of ordinary films, while under strong light irradiation, its transmittance is lower than that of ordinary films. It can be used to cultivate seedlings with strong seedlings, many roots and high seedling rate. It can be used for vegetables, peanuts and strawberries. It can control the growth of cruciferous vegetable diseases and has a good effect on increasing yield and changing quality. It can also be used for the cover cultivation of vegetables, cotton, peanuts, strawberries, potatoes and other crops.
5. Black and white double-sided film: One side of the black and white double-sided film is milky white and the other side is black. The thickness is 0.02-0.025mm. Milky white upwards, with reflective cooling effect; black downwards, with herbicidal effect. Since the effect of cooling and weeding in summer is better than black plastic film, it is mainly used for heat-resistant cultivation of vegetables and fruits in summer and autumn. It has the functions of cooling, water saving, brightening, and weeding.
The above information is a comparison between the silver gray mulch film and other color agricultural films. I hope we can help you through our sharing!